Will evening primrose interact will birth control or prozac (fluoxetine)?

No known interaction. There is no reported interaction but herbal/naturopathic remides are not mandated to report side effects to the fda. No way to know for absolute certain. If the combination provides side effects that are quite significant, consider discontinuing the oil. They should resolve.
See your doctor! Evening primrose is a complex oil extract that has multiple problems with its use and should never be taken without a doctors advice, especially when someone is on both birth control medication and an antidepressant medication as well.