I have Posterior Blepharitis I've been to 5 eye doctors with no help. 'My vision stays blurry and I've even noticed my pupil in my right eye gets dilitated out of nowhere and makes vision even worse?

2 different things. There are effective treatments for blepharitis. Be sure to see an ophthalmologist to prescribe what you need. Because it is chronic it requires daily treatment to get under control. Ask about BlephEx treatment for it. Pupil dilation and blurry vision can be serious so be sure to see an Ophthalmologist.
Tea tree oil. See all options for posterior blepharitis at Eyedoc2020.blogspot.com "step ladder" and how to use very diluted TTO to help. Best personal regards, Sandra Lora Cremers, MD, FACS Visionary Eye Doctors One Central Plaza on Security Lane 11300 Rockville Pike, Suite 1202, Rockville, MD 20852 Phone: 301-896-0890 Fax: (301) 896-0968 .