A small white pimple like bump appeared in the corner of my inner upper eyelid. It is tender to the touch and irritating my eye. Is it likely a sty?

25 year old lady with upper eyelid bump and eye irritation.
It is quite likely a sty or chalazion. You can use a warm compress applied to eye for a few minutes and then wash your eyelid/eyelash area with some baby shampoo. If the problem gets worse, see your physician for an exam because antibiotic ointment can be used. Try over the counter artificial tears for the eye dryness. Vision blur? See MD

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. George Wandling
Ophthalmology

for styes or chalazion, start with warm compresses on the lash line.
warm as possible without burning yourself. usually four times a day or more if possible. Keep at it. Gentle massage can also help. If this fails, a minor procedure or injection may be needed.

Dr. George Wandling
Dr. George Wandling