Had u/s for lump top of right testicle on epididymis. The nurse preforming it said no bloodflow in bump. TC or cyst? Seems connected to head of epid.

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Lump testicle

hello ~ please NEVER use abbreviations.
I have no idea what TC means. If its a solid tumor, it would be in the testicle and has a very HIGH chance of being cancer ( a seminoma, teratoma etc. If its in the CORD, and the epididymis is the CORD there is about ZERO chance of being cancer and MOST likely is an epididymal cyst. You leave it. But make SURE of the location. CORD or TESTIS. Big difference.

In brief: Lump testicle

hello ~ please NEVER use abbreviations.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela