I took a percocet today and have a drug screening friday will it be out of my system then?

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Depends on the dose

and previous use of narcotic medication.
If it is only 1 pill, it should be out of your system if you consume 8-10 8oz. glasses of fluid/day.

In brief: Depends on the dose

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Drug testing

It depends on the type of Drug test you are getting done.
For example, basic Urine drug screens may be fine after 72 hours use, especially if you increase your fluid intake. DNA testing, for example, using your hair, can detect drugs for months after use. Honesty is always the best policy, assuming you were Rx'd Percocet legally and are taking it for legitimate pain, there should not be issues

In brief: Drug testing

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Vikram Patel