Can you get HIV if someone scratches you? I'm worry because a guy fought me and I got scratch. Can I get HIV by that?

Pathology

In brief: No

HIV has never been transmitted by scratching, and it's questionable that even bloody fisticuffs has ever caused an infection.
You're almost a grown man, and you need to be careful about getting into fights -- in some communities, and some situations, you need to be a fighter; but other times, you're taking too high a risk in our era of laws and lawyers. I hope the outcome was right. Best wishes.

In brief: No

Dr. Yun Tran

In brief: Unlikely

It is highly unlikely.
Did you even bleed? If you didn't get his blood on your open wound, it is unlikely that you will catch HIV, and even if you did get his blood on your open wound, the chances are very small. However, you could get checked a couple of times 6 months apart.

In brief: Unlikely

It is highly unlikely.
Dr. Yun Tran
Dr. Yun Tran