Can I take ativan (lorazepam) with librium if I've been taking benzos for over a decade with a similar mixture...just clonopin was the previous mix with librium?

Benzo Dependence. Thank you for informing about taking benzos including Klonopin (clonazepam) and Librium for over a decade. It seems that you want to take Ativan with Librium as you have developed Tolerance to Klonopin (clonazepam) and Librium. Ativan will also cause Tolerance. Please see Psychiatrist to understand your need to continually use Benzo after a decade even after developing tolerance; and have Therapy, Breathing Relaxation.
Always work w/ Dr. Combo may cause dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Some may also experience impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. Avoid or limit alcohol while using these and avoid activities requiring mental alertness. You ae right that this may be similar to past mix, but you may react differently. Work w/ the Dr who prescribed! Consider therapy for skills too!