I'm taking propecia (finasteride) and but my hair is still very weak and hair loss but when i take multivitamin my hair get thick slowly which vitamin dificiency ??

Pathology

In brief: Biotin

I think I understand now what you're asking.
There's not a lot of hard science here, but anecdotally, biotin enhances recovery of hair, more in patients with telogen effluvium than in male pattern baldness. If it works for you, great. But don't overdo taking biotin -- too much can make you quite sick. Can any other physicians here weigh in?

In brief: Biotin

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Biotin is a useless scam. No multivitamin will influence the quality of your hair. Propecia may help but is far from ideal. Results vary. See a dermatologist.