Is it ok to drink decaf coffee with Barrets esophagus? I know I shouldn't drink caffeine. But I think there is still a small amount in decaf?

Pathology

In brief: No harm

If you can tolerate coffee, it is okay.
Do not drink it too hot. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: No harm

If you can tolerate coffee, it is okay.
Dr. William Forsythe