I haven't pooped in 2 weeks. When I do, it's diarrhea. I am gluten free. I have gurgling noises coming from small intestines. tried miralax (polyethylene glycol) 3 days ago?

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O IBS V FOOD ALLRG

IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion.
IUC/CROHNS DZ/IBD is inflammation usually DX by BX IBS SX can be managed .You need a full exam and blood work. Especially screen for H pylori . Also stool screen x 3 for occult blood /parasite/ &colonoscopy./EGD While you are getting these items checked out you should stick to a gluten free diet . Ie gutbliss.com and Wholeapproach.com FOOD ALLERGY CAN B SCREENED

In brief: R/O IBS V FOOD ALLRG

IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil