2 bulging discs L2 & 3 hasn't had a bowel movement for 6 days despite milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) and sena. He doesn't want to go to hospital vomiting today

Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology

In brief: See a doctor

He needs to be evaluated.

In brief: See a doctor

He needs to be evaluated.
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Dr. Paxton Daniel
Dr. Alexis Oliveros

In brief: Go to the hospital

He absolutely should go to a hospital to evaluate for a small bowel obstruction.
I'm assuming joyous mentioned the disc buldges bc he's on on pain medicine for them? Narcotics can cause constipation for sure. These things can resolved sometimes with bowel rest and a nasogastric tube decompressing the gut, but certainly if it continues to worsen, surgery may be needed...

In brief: Go to the hospital

Dr. Alexis Oliveros
Dr. Alexis Oliveros