Is it unlikely for a 26 year old man to be at high risk of heart attack? Such as high LDL, triyglicerides, etc. And how is this tested for?

Dr. Linda Tao
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Blood test

If you have a family history of heart attack or stroke, there is a small chance you might be at risk even though you are young.
I would recommend getting a blood test for your cholesterol profile as well as a blood sugar test to be sure that you did not have diabetes. This would be especially important if you have any symptoms. These would be important also for prevention. All the best to you.

In brief: Blood test

Dr. Linda Tao
Dr. Linda Tao
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine