My doc listened to my heart with the listening tool that goes into their ears. She said its normal. Does that rule out heart problems? Chest/neck pain

No. But you must have some symptoms of cardiac disease before we check for other indicators. Shortness of breath, irregular heart beat, swollen ankles are some of the symptoms that suggest heart trouble. The chest pain of cardio origin is heavy and pressing. Less actual pain. At your age the problems would be rheumatic fever or some thing congenital which your doc has probably already ruled out.