What would be the reason for a pulling pain in heart into neck and feel pressure in left side of chest, heartbeat is faint? Normal ECG, Echo, Stress

Anxiety. would be my "guess"....Usually folks who complain about "heart pain" are VERY UNLIKELY to have heart disease and a negative EKG/STRESS?ECHO surely makes a heart problem VERY VERY UNLIKELY! Musculoskeletal sources of this "kind" of pain include COSTOCHONDRITIS of the cartilages between your ribs and the breast bone! Ask your PCP about this possibility Hope this helps! Dr Z.
Interesting. First of all, it is comforting that echo, stress test and ECG are normal. Rules out the really horrible things like heart attack. muscular chest wall pain can cause the symptoms, nerve entrapment with radiation, coronary vasospasm esp in females. Lung problems. The tests nearly make heart problem unlikely but leaves muscle and lung and nerve/spinal problems on the list.