I have a sore throat and i am coughing often my tounge is sore and the back of my throat is sore i also have a runny nose its hard for me to swallow.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Throat pain can be from strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants.
Usually, a person sees a doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to see about antibiotics). The doctor can listen to the chest to see if anything serious is going on.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. Fredric Pullen
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: An early upper respi

This sounds like an early upper respiratory infection.
To treat this gargle with some warm salt water, put 1 teaspoon of salt in a large glass of warm water and gargle with this. For the nose saline nasal spray that you can buy over-the-counter can be used three or four times a day no other treatment is necessary. Tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen taken for pain. Drink lots of fluids and rest. Don't worry.

In brief: An early upper respi

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine