Hypersensitive penis. 11 weeks ago I got chaffed and bruised. It is mostly healed but I have some bruising. Does not wearing clothes cause sensitivity?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Try out...

You may try and compare the friction and sensation on glans penis between wearing or not wearing underwear/clothes so to deduce if there is any difference and which way could be better on you.
More? Seek a face to face evaluation and counseling. Best ...

In brief: Try out...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It is nice of you to let HealthTap and its doctor know the answer was very helpful; they appreciate your thanks and trust. I have held Michigan license but worked as federal employee in Virginia - not in private practice, so I only take consultation for the second opinion for patient out of Michigan, which can be done through www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with keycode of RQPWJC.