Hi, i have been using hydroquinone . i wantto take a break. please advise me with some other skin lightening agent?

Pathology

In brief: I suggest nothing

In the dominent culture of the United States, which is what most of the world usually follows, pressuring someone to change their natural skin color is considered to be the height of backwardness and ignorance.
That stuff is likely to disfigure you, and to what purpose? Anyone worth knowing / loving doesn't care at all about your skin tone, and workplace discrimination is utterly illegal.

In brief: I suggest nothing

2 comments
Popular singer Michael Jackson (photo), born black, mutilated his face with skin lighteners. I hope this does not happen to you. Please talk with someone who really has your interests at heart, perhaps your physician.
Popular singer Michael Jackson (photo) mutilated his face with skin lighteners. I hope this does not happen to you. Please talk with someone who has your interests at heart, such as your physician.