Hi I have a scab on my nipple and I have also found a lump under my arm pit on the same side should I be concerned?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: That's a lymph node

Whatever injury occurred to the breast is 'known' to your immune system - as evidenced by the 'activation' of the lymph node.
That is a garrison of your immunity- and it likely is responding. I would show this to a doctor who can make sure it's nothing more serious. Primarily we need to know 'what' happened - to understand the disease process more fully. A full family history is also necessary.

In brief: That's a lymph node

Dr. Adam Levy