Had sudden lightheadedness while shopping felt really hot while it was happening like a rush of heat going up my body and heart beating fast ?

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Faint, heat rush

Hello~ if you were a 45yo female I would say this sounds like a typical perimenopausal " hot flash" Since you are a 30y male, is it possible you had something bad to eat, or that you were pre-syncopal due over-crowding and and no breakfast, or it could be a run of rapid heart rate.
If it happens again, go see your doc and ask him to arrange an "event monitor" with a cardiologist. thanks

In brief: Faint, heat rush

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Steven Seres