A friend have C H F notice his stomach is getting big is that normal he is on medication should he cut down on salt and do push up excise ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: CHF

Friend with CHF has belly getting bigger. What to do.
Your friend needs to be following exactly the guidelines given by his team. Swelling stomach likely means he is getting way too much salt in what he eats. Find out what his goal is in mg Na per day and use Loseit app to track his intake. But check with his team. They know him better than you or I.

In brief: CHF

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Charles Talakkottur

In brief: Partially

if you are referring to chf as in congestive heart failure, he should also weigh himself daily and see if he gains 5 pounds.
he should see the doctor and consider adjusting his water pill(diuretic)

In brief: Partially

Dr. Charles Talakkottur
Dr. Charles Talakkottur
Dr. Marsha Davis