Daughter 21 yrs old had torn meniscus knee surgery 2 days after surgery the foot&toes r ice cold on the same leg as feeling&movement worry &concerned?

Concerned Mom. Hyperactive sympathetic nervous system réponses are not unusual post operative. This is more common when a tourniquet has been used. Be sure that she is walking to prevent blood clots. Hot tea and mom's warm chicken soup would help. Dad would suggest a shot of something that would cause peripheral vascular dilatation. Keep her active and it would not hurt to call the surgeon's office.