Sometimes I start feeling dizzy and a little bit numb then , I feel a pressure on my chest and my heart beats rapiditly. What is that?

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Needs evaluation
Although simple anxiety and panic attacks can cause the symptoms you describe, it is incumbent on your doctors to make sure that you are not having a primary cardiac arrhythmia that is causing the symptoms you describe.
A holter (24 hour) or event monitor (3-4 week) may be useful, as well as an echocardiogram and stress test to see if the symptoms are inducible.

In brief: Needs evaluation
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Mary Callahan
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Rapid heart beat
There are many things that can cause you to feel dizzy, but if you are also feeling your heart beating fast then you should see your doctor. He or she may have you see a heart specialist to evaluate your heart.

In brief: Rapid heart beat
Dr. Mary Callahan
Dr. Mary Callahan
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology