Hi I've got a asthma and at the minute have a cold and sinus pains. My chest is becoming quite wheezy even though I'm taking both steroid and ventolin inhaler. My chest has also started to burn under the breast bone ?

Dr. Florence Nwofor

In brief: Heartburn....

Hello, Ventolin and corticosteroids are both recommended for acute attack of asthma, it will appear that at this time they are not enough to control the flare of your symptom. The chest pain may be due to the effect of your oral steroid.
It will be important to get a consult to sort through your symptoms and to better arrange your medications to control your flare. take care!

In brief: Heartburn....

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Kindly c ur doctor

Or go to emergency, what you described warrants medical attention, keep taking the ventolin inhaler though, good luck

In brief: Kindly c ur doctor

Dr. Adam Levy