"Raw" spot with redness around it on my breast. It's a little itchy. Almost looks like a burn or somehow the spot was rubbed raw? As far as I know it

In brief: Infection?

You may have an infection of some type, possibly fungal or bacterial but what you're describing sounds like a tinea corporis type of ring especially if it's red all around and there may be a small area in the center which is clear and it's itchy.
An exam would definitely tell the doctor what it is and how to fix it. If you'd like to chat more about it write me: www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi

In brief: Infection?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi