How many calories do I need to lose weight?

< daily calorie need. In order to lose weight a good way to look at it would be to consume less than your basal metabolic rate. At the very least you need to consume less than your daily calorie needs which is calculated using your BMR and your activity level. To make these calculations go to http://www.Bmi-calculator.Net/bmr-calculator/ and plug in the appropriate numbers for age, gender, height, weight, & activity.
Burn more than eat. Overall it comes down to how much you consume. You should burn more than that. There are programs (try looking them up online) that can count your calories for you. And some that will estimate how many you burn from certain activities. They aren't perfect but can be good estimates. Eat healthy and don't over eat. Avoid junk food including soda and alcohol.