Told bladder tac is pushing into vagina. Pain,bloody urine,loss of bladder control. Best advice/procedure to fix?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Specialist

I recommend that both a gynecological surgeon and a urologist who specializes in urinary incontinence and bladder disorders examine,evaluate and advise you on the structural diagnoses causing your symptoms and on what the various treatment options you have.
The occurrence of bloody urine makes thorough urologic evaluation mandatory as it isn't necessarily explained by pelvic floor insufficiency.

In brief: Specialist

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Jane Van Dis