If I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I believe my last period was on January 20 but it was kinda messed up from takin flagyl when did I get pregnant?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Guessing games

If your pregnancy was confirmed by ultrasound as 7 weeks then the LMP is consistent.
However, if your pregnancy has not been confirmed by examination, then let the "guessing games" begin. Once you are farther along in the pregnancy and other pregnancy landmarks are noted to date your pregnancy then there is more accuracy in the same.

In brief: Guessing games

Pathology

In brief: Around Jan 31- Feb 3

You got pregnant about 14 days before your period was due.
If the first day of your last period was Jan 20 and you have a 28 day cycle you likely got pregnant around Jan 31- Feb 3. I trust that for the sake of your and your baby's health your are under the care of a doctor. Wish you good health and a healthy baby.

In brief: Around Jan 31- Feb 3

Dr. Adam Levy