I have terrible anxiety and it's affecting my work and ability to do basic things in life such as drive long distances, work without worrying about small things, relationships, and more. I need to be prescribed something to help curb it. Please help?

Please see someone. Terrible anxiety that is affecting quality of life needs to be seen and treated by either a therapist or psychologist (someone who can talk to you about anxiety and help with cognitive methods) or a psychiatrist (someone who can talk to you, and also prescribe medications to help you).
See Specialist. With such severe, crippling anxiety that is affecting your daily life and work I would suggest consulting with a specialist in mental health like a psychiatrist for further workup and evaluation. Given how overwhelming anxiety is you are likely a candidate for medical therapy.