On Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) & Bactroban for nasal foliculitis. Day3: Sore throat and lip ulcers. Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) switched. Day4: Sane w/ more ulcers. Skip Bactroban tonight?

Ask your doctor. The doctor who prescribed these meds is properly the one to ask. In fact, he/she may be highly annoyed with you upon finding out that you asked a lot of remote-access doctors who don't have a doctor-patient relationship with you instead of him/her. This is not really responsible behavior. Don't be afraid to call your doc and ask. He/she would want you to. If he/she doesn't, find another doctor.