Chest pressure. Heart rate jumps from 65 to 135 with mild exertion. Chest pressure for two days. 40 yr old female..?

Time to see a doctor. Chest pressure, chest pain, or trouble breathing are signs meaning go to the E.R. Chest pain symptoms can be a heart attack. One should not drive herself (it's safer to go by ambulance). If she turns out not to have myocarditis or heart attack symptoms, the E.R. will also have evaluated for chest problems such as a collapsed lung or a pneumonia. Chest x-ray, EKG, and labs can be done at the E.R.