Last week My son hit my nose with his back head,bleeding and swelling was there which stopped later.when I touch my top part of nose I have pain.pls a?

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Bone contusion

is the most likely cause of the persistent pain and may take a few weeks to settle down, but it is also possible to have nasal bone fracture.
If your nose looks distorted or you have blockage of your nasal passage, then consult yourPCP or ENT to evaluate. Non displaced fractures heal well without treatment, but now is the time to realign the tissue if displaced.

In brief: Bone contusion

Dr. Jonathan Jassey