What type of doctor do I see for a neuroma on my wrist. A hand and wrist specialist or a neurologist?

Hand Specialist. In this case, an orthopedist who specializes in hands, or a plastic surgeon who focuses on hands. Many cities have groups of hand specialists, and these docs can address your neuroma.
See your family MD. Most likely you have a ganglion cyst on wrist ( neuroma is uncommon ) after examination if needed removal will refer you to surgeon.
Not a neurologist. For a neuroma in a wrist, you should either see a Hand Surgeon or a Neurosurgeon. A Neurologist would most likely refer you to either of these specialist. A symptomatic neuroma is a surgical problem. A Neurologist deals with non-surgical neurological disorders. A Neurosurgeon deals with surgical neurological disorders.