My nose is running alot, its like a nose bleed but with clear liquid. I don't know how to slop it.?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology

In brief: Runny nose

Most pften clear liguid from the nose is due to a short lived viral infection, sometimes it is due to allergies, and sometimes it can be due to leakage of spinal fluid.
This last can be dangerous because it can lead to meningitis. Your doctor can help you sort out the underlying cause, and then plan treatment.

In brief: Runny nose

Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Marc Rosenthal
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See a physician

If there is a lot of clear liquid running out of one side of your nose only, like a nosebleed, you may have a cerebrospinal fluid leak.
See an ENT immediately.

In brief: See a physician

See an ENT immediately.
Dr. Marc Rosenthal
Dr. Marc Rosenthal