I have found a lump on my private parts it does not hurt but im worried as when I squeeze it water comes out ?

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology

In brief: Not normal

Fluid filled sacs are generally called cysts and they can show up in many places.
The skin around the vagina has sweat glands and mucus secreting glands which can get clogged and swell up. You can also develop cysts in the vagina or attached to the urethra (the tube that drains urine out of your bladder) which could cause these types of findings. You should be seen by a physician for evaluation.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. RADHA SYED
I agree with Dr Carolyn Quist.Very rarely one could develope a condition called Perianal Fistula-sometimes a marker for Crohn's disease.So one MUST be evaluated by a physician preferably a Gynecologist
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: PRIVATE PART LUMP

See your general physician. Or a dermatologist or urologist.

In brief: PRIVATE PART LUMP

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt