My daughter accidentally got of hold of her nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream and ate some of it. What should I do?

Poison Control. In all likelihood, there will be no effects in your little one besides possible stomach upset. However, you should give Poison Control (800-222-1222) a call, and they will guide you through all the necessary steps; they are best equipped with all of the up-to-date information and will provide you with the support and reassurance you need!
Relax. No harm. It will taste awful. She will not swallow much and it is not toxic.
Not to worry. It is very unlikely for your child to develop any serious side effect.