I keep sinus infections and Levaquin (levofloxacin) doesn't fully get rid of them so is monodox the cure all my Dr claims?

Sorry, no cure-all. Recurrent sinusitis usually isn't the result only of infection. Typically allergy or partial blockage of a sinus opening is responsible for recurrent infections. Either levofloxacin (Levaquin) or doxycycline (Monodox) is likely to help any particular infection, but neither is better than the other, and profbably neither would prevent all infections unless allergy or blockage is also cleared up.