I have sinus pressure on left side of face, ear aches/head sometimes and have dried bloody boogers in left nostril at times. What is the cause of this?

Dr. Christopher Conti
Emergency Medicine

In brief: MY ACHING HEAD

Sinuses are air-filled structures in our heads that warm & filter the air we breathe while decreasing the weight of our skull.
When inflamed and filled with mucus, it is like having heavy, water balloons pressing on your face from the inside (ouch). Consider antihistamines (Cetrilizine) and/or decongestants (Pseudoephedrine). If not improving, consult me and we'll figure it out together.

In brief: MY ACHING HEAD

Dr. Christopher Conti
Dr. Christopher Conti
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine