My wife uses a fitbit band and found heart rate bpm is very high over 100 whole last week. What does it mean by? Thank you for your answer in advance.

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Fit Bitch watch

I call this a Fit Bitch watch as my wife has one and drives me crazy trying to get me to walk faster or more etc.
Her sister has one that records 2 x more steps and drives her nuts. But the first issue is it working and counting the pulse correctly. So I would count her pulse by feeling at radial artery and counting for one min. There is actually an app to help you count the pulse.

In brief: Fit Bitch watch

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology