What are the chances of developing breast cancer after having stage II nshl?

Possibly increased. I assume by nshl you mean nodular sclerosing hodgkins lymphoma. Your risk of breast cancer is higher than normal if you received radiation therapy to your mediastinum (chest) as part of treatment. The younger you are and the higher the radiation dose, the higher your risk. Breast MRI is recommended for breast cancer screening in women who have received mediastinal radiation.
1/8 times 15% One out of every eight women will develop breast cancer over their lifetime. Since you likely took chemotherapy and radiation your risk can raise by 10 to 15 percent over this amount. So every woman has a 12 percent chance of breast cancer and yours may be 14 percent.