I'm experiencing numbness on the top, R. side of my head.Not simultaneously, numbness also on R.side of face, arm, and leg.What would be causing this?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Numbness

Right sided numbness can signify a lesion like a growth on the left side of your brain(cerebral cortex).
A demyelinating process like multiple sclerosis is less likely as scattered areas of numbness would be more apt to occur with that disorder. Nevertheless you should consult a neurologist and the appropriate examination and testing will be done in order to make a diagnosis.

In brief: Numbness

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino