Whenever I am sexually aroused for long period of time. I get OCD and take androcur & provera (medroxyprogesterone) to reduce arousal. I m male 32. Good idea?

Pathology

In brief: Masturbation

Have you tried masturbation to relieve the sexual tension? It would be safer than any medication that you may take.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Masturbation

Dr. Jane Van Dis