Why do I run to the toilet after food also I get pains behind my eyes.?

Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: Two different issues
I think you have two different issues with two separate questions that are not related.
Pain in the eyes is usually either dry eyes, or ocular migrains or referred pain from sinus infections. Please see your familiy physician for the food problem and your eye doctor for your eye pain problem.

In brief: Two different issues
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Bowel Problems
It depends on what you are eating.
R u lactose intolerant? R u food allergic? Do u have irritable bowel syndrome? Do you have something else? You need to see a doctor who might want to start with simple questions and sending a stool sample if concern for infection is a thought.

In brief: Bowel Problems
It depends on what you are eating.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine