The backside of my left ear and my head surrounding it is numb. I've been battling a toothache for 5 days now. Taking antibiotic and vicadin.

Toothache symptoms. When a tooth hurts, it is a symptom of a problem. There is infection somewhere in the area. It could be around the tooth or within the tooth. You need a dentist to determine what the problem is and treat the cause. An antibiotic won't be enough without finding the source. Infections can spread, they put pressure on tissues and can cause intense ear and tissue pain. Consult a dentist asap.
Need treatment. Antibiotic will not cure infected tooth, only control spread of the infection until you run out of pills. Pain killer will not cure infected tooth, only reduce severity of symptoms until you run out of pills. To cure infection you need root canal + crown or extraction + implant + crown. See your Dentist, Endodontist, or a Oral Surgeon.
Toothache battle. Are you under the care of a dentist? If not, you're fighting a losing battle. Antibiotics will not resolve your tooth issues, and numbness as you described can indicate a rapidly spreading infection. You need to be seen immediately by a dentist, preferably an oral surgeon.