I can see my heart beat on my chest, that normal? And yeah I'm pretty skinny

Yeah probably. it is more of a point on whether this shows an enlarged heart (bad) or a skinny chest (not bad). If the heart pulsation is about halfway between nipple and center of chest that isn't big if the heart border extends out beyond the nipple and/or is 6 cm or more diameter then...might be a problem.
Visible heart beat. If the chest wall is thin as is in children and thin people the heart beat is visible. You should be evaluated by a doctor to make sure everything is ok just to be on the safe side. Such as heart sounds, no leaky valves, situation if the heart impulse within normal range in the rib cage.