I have numbness and a fuzzy feeling in my scalp , face and forehead also fuzzy feeling in limbs and a sore throat which moved from left side to right ?

Dr. Katherine Caldwell
General Practice

In brief: See a doctor

You may just be coming down with a virus, but the numbness in the scalp/face/forehead isn't a common symptom of the usual sore throat/common cold.
Sometimes shingles can start as a "nerve"-like feeling, so if you've had chicken pox in the past, and you see a rash start, see a doctor right away, especially if it is on your face (can affect vision if left untreated).

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine