I'm coughing mucus no sore throat sometimes blocked nose especially before I sleep and when I blow my nose thick creamish mucus comes out for 2 weeks?

URI or a cold. You have an Upper Respiratory tract Infection (URI) otherwise called a cold. Usually caused by viruses; over 110 have been identified. All the medicines for it are not for cure but for symptomatic relief. Chicken soup (Jewish Penicillin) works as well as anything you can get in the pharmacy and tastes a whole lot better (that's from personal experience).