Can having very thin corneas cause flactuating blurry vision and dry eyes?

No. A very thin cornea induced by inappropriate patient selection and laser refractive surgery can profoundly affect the vision-- very rare and probably not you. A thin cornea will not change your vision, or cause dry eyes.
No. Very thin corneas are a risk factor in the diagnosis of glaucoma but unless there is other pathology causing the thin-ness like keratoconus, then the vision is usually stable and eye dryness comes from other causes..