This morning I ended up with sharp generalized lower abdominal pain. I was nearly bent over. I took pepto and it helped. What could it have been?

Dr. Ahmed Seman

In brief: No enough for Dx

Any severe abdominal pain should be investigated until you know what is the reason.
if you still have any abdominal pain, please go to the Emergency Room. Many problems can give you lower abdominal pain (some can complicate quick such as Appendicitis, Ectopic Pregnancy, Small Bowel Obstruction and ETC...). Not enough information to give you a diagnosis. Be well.

In brief: No enough for Dx

Dr. Ahmed Seman
Dr. Ahmed Seman
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery