Bf did oral sex on me after kissing. Hour later I had a cold sore (red burning)on lip 4 1st time. Is it possible I transmit it to him, him to my genitals?

HSV 1. Oral cold sores are typically caused by a virus called HSV 1. Genital cold sores by HSV 2. Oral sex can lead to the transmission of these viruses from one person to the other.
Relax. When you have the cold sore virus established on your face you cannot get it any place else. Boyfriend might catch something, but there is a probability that he already has one or both herpes viruses. If so, he will not notice anything. Effective therapy for herpes is possible with valacyclovir or acyclovir pills as soon as possible. Biafine and dermatherm are both for suckers only.