I have a 1.5"-2" penis when flaccid and 4.5"-5" when erect is it a normal size penis I am considered obese?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Your penile length is very much within the normal range although you may have fantasy to possess a longer one.
At 22, move on to adopt and adapt to whatever the life might have brought to you so you could live a fullest realistic happy life since physical growth naturally stops after reaching adulthood - for men, roughly at 18.

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
HealthTap and its doctor appreciate your thanks and trust. To learn more on how to live a realistic happy life, peruse and mull over the lists of Facts of Life - 1, 2, 3 by clicking the BUTTON on the LEFT of HOME of www.ForMeFirst.com. More? Contact www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login - using audio / video goes faster and learns more than text chat does.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian